The outlook is one of the most popular emails, clients can access for personal as well as professional use. But sometimes users come across difficulties while sending or receiving their Outlook Email. The most common difficulty that users face is- error code is 0x800ccc0f. And this error in the outlook emails makes the users stop to send/receive emails. When you send an email to the recipient, an error message appears- “Error 0×800ccc0f Your Server Has Unexpectedly Terminated the Connection” may appear. There is a chance of failing SMTP-based email sending or receiving operation due to server connection. So, let’s explore the brief information about why such error users supposed to be confronted and what’s the solution to this problem.
The Common Reasons Behind Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
Below are the most common reasons due to which you can come across such kind of problematic situation. The main cause of occurrence of Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f is:
- Due to slow internet connection or connectivity issues with the Exchange server
- Due to firewall blocking MS Outlook outgoing and incoming messages
- One basic reason could be because of an incorrect Outlook profile settings or dishonored Outlook profile
- If there is having a technical issue with the server settings
- Due to OST file corruption
Depending upon what the exact cause behind the given error code is, follow the below solutions to fix it.
Solutions To Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
There are various possible solutions noted below that you can use to rectify error code 0x800ccc0f. Then you will be able to frequently send/receive messages.
Let’s have a look at the below-provided solutions:
Solution 1: Check The Network Connection Issue
The first thing you have to do is to remove this error is- check your machine’s connection with the Exchange server. Make sure there is not an issue with it. For this, you have to check both the Internet connection as well as the access gateway connection. Make sure the configuration and settings are correct and everything is correctly connected.
Solution 2: Disable Anti-Virus And Windows Firewall Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
An antivirus program that is installed on your PC might be the reason for this error. Maybe your Firewall is hampering the smooth working emails. Thus, to check if this is the issue, disable your anti-virus for some time. Also, disable Windows Firewall with the below steps:
- First, open “Control Panel” and then move to the “Network Connections” section on your computer system.
- Right-click on the network internet connection at which your system is connected. Next, select “Properties” from the pop-up menu.
- Under the ‘Security’ tab, switch-off the firewall
Solution 3: Check Outlook Profile Settings For Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
- Check-out the settings of your Outlook profile. If they are incorrect or inappropriate, then correct them.
- If you’re not sure about what is wrong, delete the current default profile and create a new one.
- Then set the newly created Microsoft Outlook profile as the default profile.
Solution 4: Delete Unwanted Emails From Outlook
Sometimes, doubtful with un-trusted attachments emails caught as the real culprit behind the occurrence of such an error issue. If you think there are such emails stored in your Outlook inbox, delete them instantly. Also, if your Outlook Outbox is overcrowded, clear it up.
Contact A Tech-Savvy For Your Query
If you are still feeling helpless because none of the above solutions solve the error, then next you need to put a call on the Outlook helpline number. Their helpline number is 24/7 available, user can connect with them anytime. One of our tech-savvy will instantly pick-up your call and provides you with the right guidelines. After taking the help of an expert you can effortlessly troubleshoot an Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0f without any hassle.
After rectifying the problem you can again send or receive mail using the Microsoft Outlook.